- Customer Photos
Shot Race Gear - Contact Claw Pant
Shot Race Gear was founded in 1993 and is building up a world class reputation around the world. Regarded as the number 1 motocross brand in France, Shot Race Gear is supplying top professional motocross athletes and amateur racers with some of the best motocross gear on the market. The Shot Race Gear Contact Claw Pant is one of their many lines of 2017 motocross gear that is now available at BTO Sports. These motocross pants are incredibly light weight (520 grams in a size 32), durable and are breathable to help you stay cool during those long rides. The Shot Race Gear Contact Claw Pant is designed with a pre-curved fit that helps you keep a more comfortable and better riding position, foam reinforcements, and a reinforced rear saddle panel to increase comfortability. The non-slip waist has a silicone lining to help keep your jersey tucked in and reduce jersey flap. The Shot Race Gear Contact Claw Pant is designed to provide riders with maximum comfort on their dirt bike and has added features that provide unparalleled comfort. Shot Race Gear Contact Claw Pant also incorporates a lateral stretch spandex panels and a four-way crotch back and knee stretch spandex inserts to increase mobility and comfort, and heat and abrasion-resistant ballistic panels to protect you from the exhaust pipe and excess engine heat. This Shot Race Gear is trusted and used by top professional motocross racers around the world and continues to build up its reputation as a top leading motocross gear company.
- 570-gram ultra-light pant (size: 32).
- Pre-curved fit for a better riding position.
- Vented inner liner to keep you fresh.
- Chassis (or construction) in dobby, light and resistant.
- Non-slip waist.
- Adjustable micro-metric buckle.
- Stretch lateral Spandex panels for comfort.
- Four-way crotch, back and knee stretch Spandex inserts for unrestricted mobility.
- Foam reinforcement.
- Heat and abrasion-resistant ballistic panel.
- Reinforced rear saddle panel.
- TPR patches finish.
- Never fading color sublimation process.