- Customer Photos
Sidi - 2013 Crossfire 2 TA Boots
- Desinged to limit foot/ankle hyperextension
- Italy’s finest top grain leather is used as a base material, as it stitches to the TA sole best, with laminated 3mm Technomicro material being used on the tongue and rear joint areas the best in flexibility and comfort.
- TA sole is best suited for riders who may walk in their boots some.
- TA sole is made of anti-skid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler.
- TA sole features excellent rear brake feel.
- Calf plate system features an inner double adjustment that expands to fit even the largest calf!
- Top of the boots gaiter features a high grip anti heat panel on the inside area, elastic belt with Velcro closure seals the top of the boot against the elements.
- The boots tongue features a protective internal gusset.
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Removable arch support.
- Inner heat shield made of high grip material.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel hold the riders foot firm and thus resists twisting while offering maximum protection.
- Replaceable, even sleeker, micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps.
- Lower buckle protected against opening because of an impact by a molded guard.
- The complete central strap system can be easily replaced and is available in two sizes.
- Lined with anti abrasion Cambrelle in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorbsion of water and sweat.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable. Replaceable shin plate is a Sidi patented feature.
- Replaceable inner kickstart/footpeg guard on the inside area of both boots.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Malleolus external molded plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Exclusive Dual Flex System upper offers the industries best fit, especially with knee braces!
- Assembled and replaceable boot leg is stitch free!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Fit
Comments about Sidi - 2013 Crossfire 2 TA Boots:
i use this boots for off road bike and they are so comfortable and give you chance to move better, its the best kind of boot for long, a little expensive but great quality