- Customer Photos
Simpson - Ghost Bandit Helmet Shields
Designed 100% with motorcycle riders in mind, the Simpson Ghost Bandit is prepared to handle just about any type of riding in killer style and complete comfort. The lightweight shell has been aerodynamically tuned for motorcycle riding, and is fully ventilated for maximum airflow when, and where, you need it most. Integrated speaker and microphone pockets make it easy to install your favorite communication device, and a drop-down sun visor makes riding through changing light conditions a breeze.
- Exterior and Interior shields for ghost bandit helmets
- Tool-Free Shield Removal
- Available in a variety of colors
- Clear shields are generally used for night racing or very low light conditions
- Amber shields provide a minimal amount of tinting that's ideally suited to overcast weather
- Yellow visors are often used in dawn or dusk driving, as they tend to accentuate track features
- Tinted shields can help to eliminate glare during daytime driving
- Mirrored shields block even more sunlight than tinted shields
- Iridium shields provide the most protection from both sunlight and glare
- Cleaning Tips:
- Water works best. It's very important to use the correct cleaners when cleaning your shields, otherwise you run the risk of damaging the shield's coating. Avoid using any glass cleaner containing ammonia, as this can harm the anti-scratch coating on the outside of the shield, and the anti-fog coating on the inside of the shield. Using a microfiber towel and water, wipe in one direction and repeat until the visor is clean and dry.