This product has been discontinued
Strider - ST-3 No Pedal Balance Bike (Cobra)
Product Code: strider-st-3-no-pedal-balance-bike-cobra
- Customer Photos
Strider - ST-3 No Pedal Balance Bike (Cobra)Champions Start Here. If your child can walk, your child can become a Cobra MOTO Champion. The Cobra MOTO Licensed STRIDER will get your 18 mo-5 year old child cruising through the neighborhood and riding over terrain with ease. Weighing less than 7 pounds, the yellow Cobra MOTO Licensed STRIDER is easy to control, and quick releases on the handlebars and seat make it a snap to adjust for a growing child. It comes customized with the official Cobra MOTO graphics and the “Champions Start Here” logo, along with a Cobra customized number plate.
- Functional for Toddlers on Two Wheels. When it comes to Toddler bike riding success, WEIGHT and FIT are CRITICAL.
- Custom STRIDER Ultralight One-Piece Molded Wheel.Strong, light, one piece design with proven no-flat EVA Polymer tire.
- Custom STRIDER Mini-Grip Handlebar and Mini-Handgrips. 43% Smaller diameter than standard grips to better fit a toddler’s small hands.
- Custom STRIDER Handlebar Pad. Adds extra protection and cool motocross styling.
- Custom STRIDER Mini-Saddle on 220mm Seatpost.Smaller, narrower and lighter than a typical saddle to better fit a toddler’s tiny hip spacing.
- Custom STRIDER Quick-Clamps on Seat AND Handlebar.Easy, no-tool assembly and adjustment makes life easy for parents and insures proper fit for a growing child.
- Patented STRIDER LAUNCHPAD Footrests. Uniquely integrated into frame and positioned to allow development of advanced riding skills.