This product has been discontinued
Strider - ST-4 Answer Racing No-Pedal Bike
- Customer Photos
Strider - ST-4 Answer Racing No Pedal Bike
If your toddler can walk, a STRIDER will get your toddler cruising over dirt, grass, and pavement with ease. Designed to be steady, stable, and safe, the STRIDER ST-4 bike is perfect for children from 18 months to 5 years old. Weighing only 6.7 pounds, the STRIDER™ No-Pedal Balance Bike is designed to be super light for ease of handling by young riders. The bike includes patented frame-integrated footrests for advanced rider development, and the handlebar and saddle height are adjustable for growing children. Healthy kids develop essential motor skills early in life. Pediatricians agree that learning balance, coordination with exercise jump-starts a child’s growth and development. The ST-4 teaches your child balance, coordination and develops glittering confidence. Trikes and bikes with training wheels don’t. Traditional bicycles place too much of the focus on learning to pedal -- skimping on developing your child’s motor skills.
UPDATES TO THE ST-4 MODEL
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings are replacing the former cup and cone bearings previously found on the ST-2 and ST-3 models. The new sealed cartridge bearings roll smoothly and are maintenance- free for years of STRIDER riding.
- A New Tire Tread Pattern makes its debut this year. The tread is placed closer together for low rolling resistance on hard surfaces, while still providing multiple knobs for all terrain grip improving STRIDER bike handling and stability.
- A new Powder Coat Finish replaces last year’s baked enamel paint. The new coating is longer lasting and provides a more durable finish.
- Black electrodeposited paint on the ST-4 seat post adds scratch resistance, and the Quick Release clamps are finished with black anodization. Both enhance the sleek STRIDER look and uniform design.
- New graphics make their debut on the 2013 footrest and handlebar pad, complementing the racing style of the STRIDER ST-4 bike.
- Softer durometer grips for more comfortable feel on toddlers’ little hands.
- New Packaging - introducing the 2013 STRIDER brand and trade dress, created to match the clean and simple, updated STRIDER product design. This consistent packaging “look" will convey to the customer that they are buying a Genuine Strider product.