- Customer Photos
Supercross - 2013 Blur Race Frame Neon Yellow (BMX)
All of the Pro Size frames and larger feature a Full Ovalized Top Tube and a Bi-Ovalized Downtube to allow for the maximum amount of weld area and strength without any un necessary weight.
All BLUR frames, feature the clip style of cable guides which allow for the use of a full brake cable for maximum braking efficiency and ease of removal for quick tear downs for travel or replacing the cable.
The SUPERCROSS BLUR is available in 9 sizes, 5 Pro Sizes , 3 Expert Sizes, a Jr. and a Mini. The Pro and Expert XL sizes require a 1 1/8″ Campy Integrated Headset and the Expert, Jr. and Mini sizes use a 1″ Conventional Press In Threadless. The Pro sizes require a 27.2 post and a 1 1/4″ Seatclamp, while the Expert, Jr. , and Mini use a 22.2 post and a 1″ Clamp.
- New lighter design for 2013
- New ovalized seat & chain stays
- New ovalized chain stay brace
- Lighter smaller drop outs
- Integrated "campy" head tube
- CNC Head Tube and 3-D drop outs
- 6061 double heat treated seamless aluminum tubing
- Same world cup geometry as Supercross Envy Frame