- Customer Photos
Thor - Fuse Air Pant
As the dog days of summer approach, you need a kit that will flip the AC switch on high. The Thor Fuse Air Pant Features a fully redesigned chassis with new innovative materials, FUSE Air™ is the next step in the evolution of motocross racewear. Designed with the modern racer in mind, FUSE Air delivers comfort, ventilation, and durability, all in one stylish package. 30+2 in blazing summer heat has never felt this good. For the heat of the battle, the Thor Fuse Air will keep you cool while you pass the competition!
- Free Flow: With high quality ventilation located throughout, the pant pulls the cool air in while pushing the hot air out. Ride fast - stay cool, simple as that.
- WAIST WRANGLER™: Stop sag and reduce drag. An integrated TPR Yoke positioned at the rear waistline acts as a belt to keep your pants right where you want them without any compromise in comfort.
- Expansion Zones: Newly designed stretch panels in the rear waist and saddle deliver a comfortable fit, regardless of your position. Experience extra room where it counts and flexibility when it counts.
- Pre-curved Knee: Do you ever ride with your legs locked? Didn’t think so. We designed the pre-curved knee to assume the active riding position before you ever slip the pants on. Side effects may include, but are not limited to: less bunching, reduced pinch points, and increased comfort.
- RAPID FLEX KNEE™: Flexibility is key. Constant movement on the bike calls for more mobility and less restriction, which is exactly what the RAPID FLEX KNEE™ delivers.
- Built to Last Construction: Motocross is no place for the weak. With 500D Kordura fabric in the saddle, Aramid stitched full grain leather inner knee panels, and ultra-durable dobby woven fabric throughout, the FUSE Air™ pant is built to withstand the brutal demands of motocross.