- Customer Photos
Topeak - Bikamper Tent (Bicycle)
Looking for a tent that goes with you on your bicycle adventures and protects your bike? The Topeak Bikamper is a personal shelter that utilizes a 26”, 27.5”, 29” mountain or 700c road front wheel in place of tent poles. This 3-season tent's main body is constructed of water-resistant urethane coated 45D ripstop nylon and features three mesh panels for ventilation and stargazing on pleasant nights. The fly is constructed of waterproofed 70D ripstop nylon for additional protection should the weather take a turn for the worse. Both tent and fly pack down to a small, space saving size. Includes its own special stuff sack that straps to the handlebars. Not compatible with fat tire bikes, however.
For those multi-day rides, the Topeak Bikamper Tent is an essential piece to your kit. Keeping you protected from the elements, the Topeak Bikamper Tent is transported easily on the front handlebar with it's storage bag. Perfect for riders that like like to bike and camp during multi-day rides, the Bikamper Tent is ready for any bicycle ride you take.
- capacity: 1 person
- color: yellow/silver
- weight: 2.98 lbs
- packed size: 10.2" (26cm) L x 5.5" (14cm) W
- Floor Space: 200 x 90 cm / 200 x 70 cm (78.7 x 35.4" / 78.7" x 27.6")
- A lightweight 3-season personal shelter designed for bike adventures
- Utilizes 26", 27.5", 29", or 700c front wheel in place of tent poles while keeping cockpit and seat of bike dry and ready for the next day
- Main tent body constructed from water-resistant urethane coated 45D ripstop nylon and three mesh panels for ventilation
- Tent fly is constructed from waterproof 70D ripstop nylon for when the weather turns foul
- Both tent and fly pack to a small size to fit inside included stuff sack
- Not compatible with Fat Tire bikes
- USERS MANUAL: CLICK HERE (PDF)