- Customer Photos
Topeak - Pocket Shock DXG Air Pump
A precision fork and shock pump with a carbonfaced dial gauge for accurate inflation. A bleeder valve and Pressure-Rite™ connector makes setting proper pressures easy and eliminates air loss when disconnecting. The pressure gauge is easy to read with simple increment markings on a nice carbon fiber face. Topeak is an innovator in the market of bicycling products. Since their inception Topeak has tried to create products to fit the needs and wants of those that enjoy cycling. They have won several design awards for their efforts over the years. They create long lasting products have have been designed and tested all over the world. Their attention to detail and a rider’s mindset allow them to create products that stand head and shoulders above the competition.
- Air bleed button: Allows for precision tuning of the air pressure by releasing only a few PSI each time the button is pushed slightly. If more air is needed to be released the button can be held for quicker air evacuation.
- 300 PSI/20.7 Bar Capacity: The pump can handle a maximum air pressure of up to 300 PSI or 20.7 Bar if needed.
- Rotating hose: The hose rotates at the top of the pump in order to allow the user to get the pump in the correct orientation for easy use.
- Lightweight compact design: The Pocket Shock DXG is designed to be easy to transport and doesn’t weigh much due to its aluminum and plastic construction.
- Size (L x W x H) 21.5 x 4.3 x 4.5 cm
- Pressure Tuning Air Release Button
- Head Pressure-Rite Shock Valve
- Handle: Plastic/Kraton
- Gauge: Analog
- Capacity: 300 psi
- Barrel: Aluminum
- Weight: 170 g