- Customer Photos
Torc1 - Motion MX Shift levers
- Forged from 6061 billet aluminum for greater srength over similar products produced using a CNC manufacturing process.
- Hard anodized textrured finish on the shifter arm and splines for greater durability and strength.
- Forged and CNC finished shifter tip for greater strength and detail.
- Included shifter tip extensions increase tip length in 5mm increments to better accomodate boot size.
- Replaceable spring loaded shifter tip moves under contact.
- Tension spring and stainless steel heavy duty pivot hardware are enclosed in the shifter tip to reduce ware and tear.
- 1.5mm-2.5mm knurling process on the shifter tip provides a positive feel.
- OEM style 8mm hex bolt included.
- Laser etched logo.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Torc1 Racing Torc1 - Reaction MX Shift Levers (Husqvarna):
I was missing shifts on my TC125. Couldn't figure out what was wrong so, I thought I would try this lever. It is approx. 1 in longer and it sticks out approx. 1/2 in more than stock even w/o the added tips. I only rode once since installing it and I didn't miss any shifts. I wear a size 10 boot. So, give it a try.