This product has been discontinued
Troy Lee Designs - 2014 SE3 Team Chrome Helmet
- Customer Photos
- Unique and technologically advanced Aerospace carbon/composite shell construction.
- Meets SNELL M2010 and DOT FMVSS and CE 22.05 safety standards.
- Snell/DOT model 1500-1600 grams, CE only model 1300-1400 grams.
- Dual density shock pad system.
- Dual density EPS liner.
- Quick release cheek pads for aid in emergency helmet removal.
- Removable, replaceable, and washable comfort liner features CoolMax and Dri-Lex.
- New, aggressive plastic top scoop and mouthpiece design allow more airflow through helmet.
- New nose guard design ads improved airflow while providing maximum roost protection.
- Comes with 2 adjustable Vortex visors that feature single point adjustability for custom height placement.
- Machined cross-top titanium visor screws for reduced weight.
- In-molded brow air intake system.
- Custom helmet bag included.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adequately Vented
- Fits Snug
- Void Of Pressure Points
- Everyday Riding
Comments about Troy Lee Designs - 2014 SE3 Team Chrome Helmet:
So happy with this buy! BTO couldn't have been more helpful with this purchase! By far the most comfortable helmet I have ridden with! Quality is exceptional and looks far better in person. The rendered display image doesn't do the helmet justice!!
- Competitive Rider