- Customer Photos
Troy Lee Designs - A2 Helmet MIPS Decoy (Bicycle)
Over thirty years ago, Troy Lee Designs began as a small company making customized handcrafted helmets. Their commitment to design & quality has never wavered, and is a large part of their continuing success. Known primarily for their full face helmets, they also manufacture half shell mountain bike helmets like the Troy Lee A1 helmet. The A1 has been the go-to half shell helmet for riders until now. The brand new Troy Lee Designs A2 helmet line improves upon the style, safety and performance of its predecessor for the best half shell protection yet!
The Troy Lee Designs A2 Decoy Helmet is loaded with great features that provide superior protection and comfort. This mountain bike helmet is engineered with the MIPS protection system that combats rotational forces, greatly reducing the risk of serious head injuries. Troy Lee A2 helmets are fortified with additional protective layers in critical impact zones. The polycarbonate exterior shell works in conjunction with dual interior layers to absorb both slow & high speed impacts. This half shell mountain bike helmet is loaded with ventilation ports that work to displace hot air with cool air. The helmet has molded air channels, helping to speed up this exchange to keep riders cool & comfortable. The Troy Lee A2 helmets have many adjustable features that allow riders to find that perfect fit.
At BTO Sports, we carry all of the newest mountain bike gear like the Troy Lee Designs A2 Decoy Helmet. Make sure to check out the full spring 2017 MTB lineup from Troy Lee Designs!
- MIPS Brain Protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- Dual Density Impact liner with co-molded EPS and EPP providing safety at multiple impact velocities
- Polycarbonate shell with aerospace filament reinforced shell liner
- 16% extra EPS thickness in frontal lobe impact zones
- Raised EPS splines for improved impact absorption
- Anodized aluminum hardware with breakaway technology
- Exceeds certification standards: CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078, AS NZ 2063:2008
- 25% Increase in air intake and exhaust port surface are size coupled with deep internal channeling allows ample airflow and cooling efficiency
- Extra plush comfort liner with hydrolytic foam and x-static fabric for quick dry moisture wicking performance
- Fixed side strap anchors for a no fuss perfection fit every time
- Slimline flexible stabilizer arms
- 13 position adjustable stabilizer at front and rear attachment locations
- Large eyeport and side clearance for a perfect goggle or glasses fit
- Multiple configurations for glasses storage
- Multi-position metalized cam lock adjustable rear stabilizer (60mm horizontal; 20mm vertical)
- Additional Features:
- TLD ultra-breathable helmet bag
- Accessory sticker kit and extra visor hardware included
- 3-year warranty