- Customer Photos
Troy Lee Designs - D3 Composite Helmet Code (Bicycle)
Are you ready to hit the downhill trails this season? Don’t forget to grab yourself a new Troy Lee Designs D3 composite helmet to complete your set of gear. These helmets come in various makes in models that have different color schemes and numerous shell sizes to ensure you are able to find the one that suits your style perfectly. The Troy Lee Designs D3 Composite Code helmet (bicycle) is one that cannot be overlooked.
Troy Lee Designs has been making and produce motocross gear, bicycle gear, for multiple decades. The Troy Lee Designs D3 Composite Code helmet is equipped with state of the art features that make it one of the best on the market. Thanks to Troy Lee Designs’ innovative ideas, amazing research and development team, and creative graphic design artists, they are able to bring you a sick new helmet to rip up the downhill trails or BMX tracks.
This Troy Lee Designs D3 Composite Code Helmet is designed with top of the line technological advancements such as a new eps lining that improves impact protection, fitment, and comfort. These troy lee designs helmets are put through a wind tunnel test that helps the engineers to improve ventilation and the aerodynamics of the helmet. The ventilation system on this Troy Lee Designs bicycle helmet is insane; Troy Lee Designs threw 20 high-flow air intake and exhaust ports in key areas of the helmet to ensure you stay nice and cool through those hot summer ride days.
On top of that, the EPS Channeling system throughout the helmet allows the air to bypass through the helmet which enables optimal circulation and cooling. This helmet isn’t all for looks; this helmet exceeds the certification levels of various tests that ensure safety and protection. Something special that Troy Lee Designs put into this helmet is the Quick Release Cheek Pads for emergency helmet removal. Get yours before they sell out!
- Technologically advanced composite shell construction
- Digital wind tunnel-tested, aerodynamic shell design
- Revolutionary injection-molded air intake system
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Added EPS and new head form shape for improves impact performance
- Full incremental sizing for greater range of fitment
- Deep EPS channeling for optimal airflow
- Strategically places interior chinbar shock pads for comfort and durability
- Removable washable padded liner with Coolmax™ and Dri-lex™ moisture wicking materials
- Contoured 3D cheekpads fit anatomically
- Quick release cheek pads for emergency helmet removal
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
- Titanium hardware for reduced weight
- Includes 2 Lightweight, streamlined visors and a helmet bag
- Exceed bicycle certifications: CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078:2002+A1:2012 ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15, ASTM F2040-11
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles.