- Customer Photos
Troy Lee Designs - D3 Composite Helmet Nightfall (Bicycle)
Over thirty years ago, Troy Lee Designs began as a small company making customized handcrafted helmets. They have developed into a full-force operation that offers apparel, racewear, protective gear and helmets for the dirt and mountain bike industries. Their commitment to design & quality has never wavered, and is a large part of their continuing success. Troy Lee Designs helmets are still crafted with precision and style like they were all those years ago. Now in its third year, the Troy Lee D3 line of mountain bike helmets are renown across the helmet industry for their design, protection and comfort.
The Troy Lee Designs D3 Composite Nightfall helmet is a full face mountain bike helmet that is brand new for 2017. It has many awesome features that riders have come to expect from Troy Lee D3 helmets. The shell is a combination of carbon fiber and fiberglass. The construction allows this full face mountain bike helmet to be light weight without sacrificing its protective capabilities. The Nightfall full face mountain bike helmet has many other design features, like the twenty different ventilation ports to help keep riders cool. The interior lining is moisture wicking, meaning it prevents excess perspiration for accumulating inside the helmet. These two features work in conjunction to keep the rider cool. This full face mountain bike helmet is perfect for riders who want comfortable, encompassing head protection.
At BTO Sports, we carry all of the newest mountain bike gear like the Troy Lee Designs D3 Composite Nightfall Helmet. Make sure to check out the full spring 2017 MTB lineup from Troy Lee Designs!
- Technologically advanced composite shell construction
- Digital wind tunnel-tested, aerodynamic shell design
- Revolutionary injection-molded air intake system
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Added EPS and new head form shape for improves impact performance
- Full incremental sizing for greater range of fitment
- Deep EPS channeling for optimal airflow
- Strategically places interior chinbar shock pads for comfort and durability
- Removable washable padded liner with Coolmax™ and Dri-lex™ moisture wicking materials
- Contoured 3D cheekpads fit anatomically
- Quick release cheek pads for emergency helmet removal
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
- Titanium hardware for reduced weight
- Includes 2 Lightweight, streamlined visors and a helmet bag
- Exceed bicycle certifications: CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078:2002+A1:2012 ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15, ASTM F2040-11
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles.