- Customer Photos
Troy Lee Designs - D3 Composite Helmet Starburst (Bicycle)
Looking for a sick new mountain bike or BMX helmet to rock this riding season? Troy Lee Designs has brought a new line of bicycle helmets for the people who live and breathe Downhill Mountain Biking and BMX riding. The Troy Lee Designs D3 Composite helmets come in various color schemes and styles to ensure riders get the best selection of helmets that will suit their preferred style. There are various color schemes that are guaranteed to turn heads as they all have the classic Troy Lee Designs graphic designs that is vibrant, eye popping, and esthetically pleasing.
This Troy Lee Designs D3 Composite Starburst Helmet (bicycle) comes in various shell sizes, Small – Extra Large to ensure a perfect fitment for all sizes of riders. Troy Lee Designs manufactures various types of riding gear for motocross and bicycle riding that ranges from gloves, jerseys, pants and of course, helmets. The Troy Lee Designs D3 Composite Starburst helmet is constructed with some of the best material on the market that ensures style, safety, and peace of mind. With the highly innovative research and development team at TLD, they are able to incorporate state of the art features into all of their products that make them some of the best on the market.
These Troy Lee Designs D3 Composite helmets are made with a lightweight EPS liner that exceeds the bicycle certifications of CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078:2002, and many, many more! Along with that, these helmets are designed with a technologically advanced composite shell construction that gives the rider a lightweight helmet that they can rock all day long without issues. These TLD D3 Composite bicycle helmets are put through a digital wind tunnel test that allows the R&D team to improve aerodynamics and ventilation of the helmet. Looks aren’t everything when it comes to helmets, ensuring that you are getting a quality helmet at an affordable price isn’t the easiest thing to do, but with the Troy Lee Designs D3 Composite Bicycle helmets that task just got easier. Contact one of our sales reps today and purchase yours before your next weekend ride!
- Technologically advanced composite shell construction
- Digital wind tunnel-tested, aerodynamic shell design
- Revolutionary injection-molded air intake system
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Added EPS and new head form shape for improves impact performance
- Full incremental sizing for greater range of fitment
- Deep EPS channeling for optimal airflow
- Strategically places interior chinbar shock pads for comfort and durability
- Removable washable padded liner with Coolmax™ and Dri-lex™ moisture wicking materials
- Contoured 3D cheekpads fit anatomically
- Quick release cheek pads for emergency helmet removal
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
- Titanium hardware for reduced weight
- Includes 2 Lightweight, streamlined visors and a helmet bag
- Exceed bicycle certifications: CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078:2002+A1:2012 ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15, ASTM F2040-11
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles.