This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Troy Lee Designs - SE4 Composite Team Edition Helmet
- Customer Photos
Troy Lee Designs - SE4 Team Edition Helmet
With more than two years of development, Troy Lee Designs SE4 Team Edition helmet is a combination of innovative design and safety features that make this the most advanced motocross helmet on the market. Safety features such as triple desity EPS inserts for various low and high speed impacts, a composite shell construction and the introduction of MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) makes this one of the safest helmets to put on your head. A reinforced chin bar with an expanded polypropylene chin liner for multi-impact performance. To keep the helmet feeling fresh, a removable snap-in washable comfortable liner with Coolmax and Dri-lex moisture wicking materials allows a comfortable ride every time you hit the track.
Used by the fastest riders on the track, the Troy Lee Designs SE4 Team Edition helmet uses a composite shell construction that is both lightweight and strong for impact resistance. When designing the SE4 helmet, Troy Lee Designs focused on the fit of the helmet, making this one of the most comfortable helmets on the market. Don't sweat the heat, as the SE4 has multiple built-in air vents that channel cool air in to the helmet, circulating around the rider's head and drawing out the hot air through the back exit vents. This makes the SE4 Team Edition helmet one of the coolest helmets that you can buy and perfectly suited to those hot weather riding days. Troy Lee Designs did not skimp with the additional features that come with the SE4 Team Edition helmet. For a helmet that is DOT/SNELL approved and has the addition of MIPS technology, the Troy Lee Designs SE4 Team Edition helmet is a winner!
- Composite Shell Construction
- Triple Density EPS inserts with varying low and high speed impact-specific densities
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
- Reinforced Chinbar - Expanded polypropylene, or EPP, chin bar liner for multi-impact performance
- Durable Headliner - Removable snap-in, washable Comfort Liner with Cool Max and Dri-lex moisture wicking materials
- Ultra-light Weight - AS/DOT/Snell model 1325 grams/ 2.9lbs (+-50grams) ECE model 1100 grams/2.4 lbs (+-50grams)