- Customer Photos
Troy Lee Designs - Shock Doctor Ultra Wrap Lace Ankle Support
- Internal gel cushions provide comfort and protection.
- Compression wrap lacing loop system enhances support.
- Anatomical footbed with no-slip silicone grippre pattern.
- Comfortable low profile lacing loops and pre-curved tongue.
- Convenient finger tabs offer easy grip pull when fitting.
- Adjustable Compression fit for therapeutic warmth and healing.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Short Time
- Good support
- Can't Wear A Long Time
- Takes A While To Lace Up
Comments about Troy Lee Designs - Shock Doctor Ultra Wrap Lace Ankle Support:
Had a pretty good broken ankle (2 screws put in) so I got this to help out with stability when active. It works pretty well, has nice support in multiple directions. It can take some time to lace up, as you really need to back out all the laces to get it on and off. It is pretty comfortable for running, jumping, moto, etc. However, when worn for longer periods (more than a few hours) I had to take it off. This may just be due to some residual swelling I have
- Was this a gift?: