- Customer Photos
Xpedo - GFX DH Clipless Pedals (Bicycle)
The Xpedo GFX DH Clipless pedals is a new design that meets the demands of the evolving downhill racing styles. The Xpedo latitude entry system allows for rapid engagement in any condition, positioning the front claw upwards for intuitive seamless contact with the pedal. Xpedo has fitted the GFX with their posi-fit retention system that is fully adjustable for fine-tuning the entry and release. A low profile 6061-CNC body w/ adjustable height pins provide traction and support with any style of riding shoe. A tapered chromoly spindle rolls on three precision cartridge bearings for ease of maintenance. For maximum traction, the Xpedo GFX Dh pedal makes use of a wider platform that allow for greater stability on the bike.For those looking at the ultimate DH/All-Mountian pedal, the Xpedo GFX DH Clipless pedal is ready for you to attack the mountain.
Clipless pedals increase your pedal efficiency as you stay connected to the bike. With the Xpedo GFX DH Pedals, your become one with the bike, and instead of pushing as you pedal, you will have power on the upstroke as the downstroke. This means less energy spent and more power being put to the ground.
For Xpedo pedals and more mountain bike parts and accessories, BTO Sports is your source for all your mountain bike riding gear keeping you on the trails.
- Platform-clipless pedal fo All-Mountain, Enduro and Downhill use
- Spring loaded clip mechanism keeps the front claw easily accessible
- A large cage with traction pins for support whether clipped in or not
- Forged 6061 aluminum body/cage with three sealed cartridge bearings
- Posi-Lock retention system with 6 degrees of float (SPD compatible XPT cleats included)
- Adjustable release tension
- Weight: 385g
- Body: 6061 CNC Aluminum
- Spindle: Chromoly
- Bearings: 3 Cartridge
- Pins: 16 Adjustable height grub pins per pair
- Cleat: Xpedo XPT (6 Degree Float)