- Customer Photos
Zoic - Men's Essential Cycling Liner Short (Bicycle)
Looking for comfort in a quality chamois comes in the Zoic Men's Essential Cycling Liner short. This padded short is perfect to wear under any shorts or pants. Designed with an ergonomic foan that offers well-placed support and doesn't bulge or bunch up like inferior gel pads.
Designed for male riders looking for protection on the saddle, the Essential Cycling liner is what comes with most Zoic cycling shorts. The pad is made to give comfort and uses foam padding material that gives rider comfort on trail rides. The pad thickness is between 2mm-14mm, offering ample padding for most riders. The stretch mesh liner fabric breaths and allows proper airflow to the riders legs and moving as you pedal. For confort and durability, the brushed elastic waistband offers a custom fit and never allows to short to ride down. For added grip, the Essential cycling short has elastic leg grippers to keep the shorts in place.
When confort is the utmost importance, the Zoic Men's Essential Cycling Liner short is the perfect solution to keep you pedaling on the trails every day.
- New for 2017 Men's ZOIC Comfort Multi-level anatomic foam pad
- ZO-Wick moisture management keeps you dry
- Molded foam provides consistent support; unlike gels that can bunch and bulge
- Pad Thickness: 2mm-14mm
- Foam Density: 40kg/m3 - 80kg/m3
- 6 panel liner shorts with no center front seam
- Spandex mesh fabric provides stretch, breathability and wicking
- Reverse stitching places seams away from the body to reduce chafing
- Plush ZOIC logo elastic waistband is soft against the skin
- Tagless labels eliminate irritation
- Gripper elastic inside leg openings
- 9" Inseam
- Fabric Content: 95% Poly/5% Spandex
- Waistband: Brushed Elastic
- Leg Gripper: Zoic Elastic
- Liner Fabric: Stretch Mesh