- Customer Photos
Zox - Thunder R2 Helmet
Zox is known for making some of the most affordable helmets on the market, and the Thunder R2 is the most cost effective full face street helmet they have to offer. The Thunder R2 comes in 2 shell sizes and color variety for better fitment and style options. It is a low cost helmet that’s met ECE/DOT safety standard, a great choice if you’re in quick need of a helmet to be on the road. The shell is made from injected thermoplastic resin for low cost uncompromised safety. For increased safety, Thunder R2 includes high integrity chin bar, plus secured and comfortable double D-ring chin strap with soft chin curtain. For easy maintenance the internal lining and pads are removable for wash. Incoming airflows are directed through-out the helmet via integrated ducts. The helmet increases the circulated airflow with Venturi-effect using the rear air extractors. On top of meeting DOT/ECE safety standards, Thunder R2’s face shield offers anti-scratch and Anti-UV protection. With the weight of approximately 3.2 pounds, the helmet is fairly light and worth the buy if you’re on a budget.
- Shell made from injected thermoplastic resin.
- 2 shell size, 3 eps.
- High integrity chin bar for added security.
- Air flow directed by integrated ducts.
- Rear air extractors venturi-effect.
- Optimized comfort padding interior, not removable.
- Chin strap mechanism double d-ring.
- External high safety anti-scratch shield.
- Quick release visor fastening system.
- Net weight: 1400 g +/50 g (3.20 lbs).