This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Arctiva - 2017 Mech Insulated Jacket
Arctiva - Mechanized Insulated Jacket
The thoughtful construction of the Arctiva Mech Insulated Jacket makes it one of the most durable snowmobile jackets on the market. It is designed with a double layer polyester outer shell and employs ripstop construction, a woven technique that prevents fabrics from tearing. The outer shell is waterproof, which prevents rain, snow and slush from permeating this barrier and chilling the rider. All the seams on the snowmobile jacket are fully sealed to keep the rider dry. The jacket is also windproof. The Mech protects riders from stinging alpine winds while simultaneously keeping the buffer of warm air from escaping. Arctiva has identified critical areas that are prone to high wear. As a result, these areas are reinforced with 500D nylon, one of the strongest woven fabrics available.
Snowmobile coats serve a wide variety of functions that afford riders the ability to reach their true potential. In addition to keeping riders warm and dry, this coat has many other great features. The Mech Insulated snowmobile coat has a multitude of pockets that give riders a lot of storage capability. It is even equipped with fleece lined pockets to keep the hands warm. The inner lining of the jacket utilizes 3M Thinsulate™ material, a thin layer that provides maximum heat retention without any of the bulk. However, the lining is removable for warmer days.
At BTO we carry all of the newest snowmobile jackets, like the Arctiva Mechanized Insulated Jacket. Additionally, we carry an extensive variety of snowmobile apparel, gear and accessories from all the top brands!
- Laminated two-layer polyester outer shell with ripstop construction is windproof, features a waterproof coating and 500 denier Invista Cordura® nylon in critical wear areas
- Fully sealed seams to help repel moisture
- Strategically placed 3M™ scotchlite™ reflective graphics
- Premium YKK ® zippers
- Removable liner with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation (200g front, 150g back, 150g sleeves)
- Multiple zipper cooling vents under the arms, on lower arms and back
- Removable inner snow skirt to seal out snow and wind
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets and chest pocket
- Multiple interior pockets for added storage capacity