This product has been discontinued
AGV - Corsa Mugello Turtle Helmet (Rossi Replica)
- Customer Photos
AGV - Corsa Valentino Rossi Mugello Replica Helmet
Since his beginnings in mini moto, Valentino Rossi has always had an affinity for the tortoise. The AGV Corsa Turtle Helmet combines the performance of the Pista GP helmet with road-riding features such as adjustable ventilation and improved comfort, without sacrificing the performance standards of the GP model. The Rossi Replica Helmet honors the World Champion's design from the 2013 Mugello race.
Built in conjunction with Valentino Rossi and tested at the highest levels. The Corsa is not a full carbon fiber shell but the shell shape, aerodynamics, ventilation and eye-port improvements will be shared cross platform with the Pista GP Helmet.
Key improvements of the Corsa compared to the GP Tech:
- Weight savings over the GP-Tech to be announced
- 193% more ventilation surface area
- 71% smaller visor movement area
- 48% less HIC index standard (Head Injury Criterion)
- 44% less lift 36% less g-force transmitted to the head (compared to the ECE regulation)
- Shell: SSL (Super Super Light) in composite fiber, aramid & Carbon Fiber
- Number of Shells: 4 shell sizes
- Ventilation System: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the shell
- Interior: Breathable Lycra micro-porous lining and Dry-comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Interior: Fully removable and washable inner liners of CoolMax fabric
- Faceshield: RACE 2 flat, non-scratch shield with wide field of vision and suitable for tear-offs
- Shield Mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) in metal with roto-translation opening
- Quick Release Shield: For tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Retention System: Double D
Note: Helmet ships with clear faceshield only.