Alpinestars - SP-1 V2 Shoe
Alpinestars – SP-1 V2 Shoe to have improved airflow and ventilation due to lateral air intake with metallic mesh. Primarily, the foam backed double density ankles disk protection are mounted under the upper plus lateral outer TPR guards to provide all-around strategic protection and flexibility in main key areas. External TPR toe reinforcement helps protect against abrasion and give out maximum stability. The TPU heel counter protect from impact and abrasion as well.
A breathable textile lining is placed on the heel with anti-sliding microfiber suede. Also, the internal toe box reinforcement is layered under the microfiber. The main upper construction is a microfiber material while the tongue and rear accordion is made by lightweight padded material providing superior comfortability.
New speed lace system derived from Alpinestars MOTOGP technology for improved quick precise and secure closure. Accommodating higher closure system with new adjustable hook-and-loop closure and debossed Alpinestars logo. Other additional features are removable anatomic EVA foam footbed, Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole, and welded reflective insert on rear to improve night time visibility.
SP-1 v2 Shoe Features:
- Foam Backed Double Density Ankles Disk Protection
- TPU Heel Counter Protect
- Internal Toe Box Reinforcement
- External TPR Toe Reinforcement
- Breathable Textile Lining
- Removable Anatomic EVA Foam Footbed
- Upper Microfiber Material Construction
- Tongue and Rear Accordion Made by Lightweight Padded Material
- Air-Intake and Metallic Mesh
- New Speed Lace System
- Higher Closure System
- Welded Reflective Insert on Rear
- Alpinestars Exclusive Vulcanized Rubber Compound Sole
- SP-1 v2 shoe is Cat 2 CE certified to 89/686/ECC EU directive