Alpinestars - Supertech R Vented Boot
Alpinestars - Supertech R Vented Boots
Alpinestars – SuperTech R Vented Boot is constructed to be lightweight, flexible, and extremely durable with channeling aerodynamics. The boot is tactical with technical microfiber upper construction to allow maximum levels of flexibility. New re-designed lightweight rubber compound sole offers excellent grip and feel and allows for natural flex as the rider changes position and pressure on the foot-peg. The front flex area is intricately redesigned from soft TPU over inject on breathable mesh with shaped reliefs for improved abrasion resistance and natural forward and backward movements. Additionally, the flexible accordion microfiber stretch at Achilles also accommodates for more flexibility.
Talking about the intense flexibility, this boot has the top gaiter to follow the leg contour made from very flexible high-grade synthetic leather; reinforced with PU to maintain shape. Also, the flexible and lightweight toe shifter allows feel for changing gears. Integrated replaceable co-injected TPU/aluminum Toe slider features new easy screw fixing concept provides natural feel and protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion. Specifically, a strategically positioned ventilation in heel and shin TPU guides air through the boot, on vented version.
For protection, full length suede microfiber panel on the inner side of the boot provides a smooth surface for excellent grip and feel against the bike and protects from abrasion and heat. A zip is mounted on soft TPU stretch panel to give easy closure with excellent fit; additional TPU Zip slider reduces friction in the event of a crash. The hook and loop tab lock the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure. Separate internal bio-mechanical ankle brace works with the outer structure of the boot to form a protective system allowing full and free movement of the foot, ankle and leg.
New External TPU shin protection wraps around to outer calf and is engineered to spread and dissipate impact energy across the entire surface while remaining compact. Replaceable Clip-on Shin-slider improves protection from abrasion; vented sections promote airflow into the boot. Importantly, the replaceable nylon heel plate slider protects from impact and reduces friction in the event of a crash. Outside entry/exit has stretch accordion panel for a close fit and ease of entrance and removal. Micro adjustable redesign ratchet top closure stows tab end.
We highly recommend the Alpinestars – Leather Jacket (sold separately) to go with this boot. Here at BTOSports.com, we provide the highest, superior products from well-known trusted brands! So choose BTOSports.com and check out all our premium products.
SuperTech R Vented Boot Features:
- Technical Microfiber Upper Construction
- Front Flex Area Constructed with Soft TPU
- Breathable Mesh with Shaped Reliefs
- Flexible Accordion Microfiber Stretch at Achilles
- Top Gaiter follows Leg Contour
- Inner Side Full Length Suede Microfiber Panel
- Lightweight, Flexible Toe Shifter
- Ventilation in Heel and Shin TPU
- Separate Internal Bio-Mechanical Ankle Brace
- New External TPU Shin Protection Wraps Around Outer Calf
- Replaceable Co-Injected TPU/Aluminum Toe Slider
- Replaceable Nylon Heel Plate Slider
- Outside Entry/Exit: Easy Entrance and Removal
- Zip Mounted on Soft TPU Stretch Panel
- Micro Adjustable Re-design Ratchet Top Closure
- New Re-Designed Lightweight Rubber Compound Sole
- Supertech R boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.