Cortech - Sequoia XC Adventue Jacket
The Cortech Sequoia XC jacket is the "do it all" jacket for the adventure touring rider at an affordable price. The shell of the Sequoia XC jacket is constructed of an abrasion resistant 600 denier Carbolex, ripstop material and 1680 deneir ballistic polyester with a removable waterproof and breathable Rainguard barrier. The impact zones are covered by the 168- denier, but backed up by the CE approved armorin the elbows, forearms, shoulders and knee.
The Sequoia XC jacket offers maximum ventilation against overheating, featuring twin chest vents that double as small pockets, at least until you remove the zip/hook and loop covers to bring in more air, which is assisted by a large removalbe back panel. Vent covers can be stored in the large tail pocket as well. When the rain comes, there is a removable waterproof liner which is part of the zip on thermal layer, so not only will you stay dry but warm as well. To help keep the jacket sealed up, there is a two-way zipper protected by a hook and loop storm flap.
The Sequoia XC accomodates the optional Backpack Water reservoir, which the pack straps can be run through the shell and liner to keep the pack from pulling on the jacket, allowing you to ride comforatbly with a backpack.
Cortech has a reputation built on quality, the Sequoia XC jacket carries on that tradition into the Adventure Touring market at a feel good price !
- Shell constructed of abrasion resistant 600 denier Carbolex, ripstop material, 1680 denier ballistic polyester with a removable waterproof and breathable rainguard barrier
- Jacket sleeves remove easily
- OPTIONAL modular backpack/2-lite hydration pack integrates into the jacket design for better support and stability
- Two removable chest pockets cover large mesh panels for ventilation
- Large rear ventilation panel with mesh backing
- Sleeve pocket, two zippered hand warmer pockets, rear bellow pocket with incorporated fanny pack provides mega storage
- Full length two way zippered main closure
- Phoslite 360 degree reflective piping, black reflective sleeve panels, and Cortechs reflective rear triangle for increased nighttime visibility
- Adjustable forearm take up straps secure the elbow armor and material
- Collar features a soft, microfiber relief panel
- Removable CE approved armor at the elbows, shoulder, and an articulated triple density back protector
- Removable zip out quilted waterproof and breathable Rainguard barrier liner that features warming 100g polyfill insulation in the body and 80g in the sleeve