Fly Racing - Trekker Helmet
The latest in adventure helmets, the Fly Racing Trekker helmet is ideal for dual sport and adventure riding. Offering versatility of riding with a shield or goggles, the Trekker helmet has an all new crossover design combines the best of MX and street styling function to create one of the most versatile helmets on the market today. The newly re-designed shield of the Fly Racing Trekker helmet comes equipped with a new lock system to keep the shield secure at high speeds.
You will notice out on the road that he revised visor allows the shield to be fully hidden and out of the rider's line of sight when in the raised position. More airflow from the re-designed mouthpiece flows air to help keep you cool as you ride. Safety from the dual density EPS liner helps reduce shock and a new multi-position rachet face shield side plate covers for use when the visor is removed for the full street look. Airflow from 16 total vents keeps riders comfortable on rides and removable/washable helmet liner keeps your helmet fresh. With DOT/ECE approved rating, the Fly Racing Trekker helmet is ready for your motorcycle adventures.
- DOT & ECE approved. Advanced Poly Shell construction combines high strength poly materials to create an aggressive design that is lightweight
- Crossover design combines the best of MX and Street
- New redesigned shield and new lock system
- Revised modern style visor that allows shied to be fully hidden
- New modern style mouthpiece flows more air that previous model
- Dual density EPS liner helps reduce shock of impact by creating a more progressive impact absorption zone
- Unique visor shape allows use of Goggles when shield is open or close
- Multi-position racheting face shield that can be removed
- New and Improved fully removable/washable Coolmax interior
- 3M high visible reflective stickers included for increased visibility and safety
- 16 total vents (8 intake, 8 exhaust) circulate large volume of airflow to help keep your head cool.
- Adjustable vents include: 1 mouthpiece, 2 brow, 2 rear