Klim - Krios Karbon Adventure Helmet ECE/DOT
Klim - Krios Karbon Adventure Helmet ECE/DOT is a new game changer. Klim has chosen the best name for this helmet, “Krios,” who was the Titan deity of the stars, constellations and winds, and derived from the Greek word, “kreion,” which ultimately translate as “master.” This Klim – Krios Karbon Adventure Helmet is the master of ADV helmets. First off, this helmet can easily achieve many configurations with fast release visor and faceshield system without the use of tools (simple lock/unlock with a quarter and turn the outer side of the visor pads), transforming the helmet from street (face shield and no visor), trial (no faceshield and use goggles), dirt (no faceshield and use visor with goggles), and finally to dual-sport/ADV (faceshield and visor). Primarily, the most valued feature is the ultra lightweight design, weighing the helmet at just under 3.3 pounds. Compared to most helmets, the Klim – Krios Karbon Adventure Helmet is one of the lightest DOT/ECE helmets available, due to the wide full carbon weave that was hand laid. Klim said each section of the hand laid weave utilizes optimal resin to lower the weight and constructs the shell’s thickness and true core principle. The difference might sound like small numbers but when doing a comparison between helmets, you’ll notice how much more free your head can feel with ease and still have the strength and durability possible.
Another fantastic stand out feature compared to other helmets, are that the Klim – Krios Karbon Adventure Helmet had profoundly added much attention towards the shape and the aerodynamic experience of the helmet. The large spoiler on the back of helmet is the trick that enhances this aerodynamically superior helmet. Not to mention, having the visor on as well, would optimize the experience at greater speeds. Also, unlike most helmets, improved aerodynamic design only means that the noise level at high speeds will be incredibly lower. The included chin curtain and pinlock ready polycarbonate anti-scratch faceshield aids in lowering the noise level overall. Now with ventilation, Klim – Krios Karbon Adventure Helmet has a massive multiple front chin vent that provides cool airflow, as will the two exhaust vents in the rear spoiler of the helmet. Klim – Krios Karbon Adventure Helmet with dispersed airflow within the helmet to prevent any hotspots from occurring. Besides, the Klimatek fabric liner systems utilizes adaptive smart foam technology and is anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, and fast-wicking textiles keeping you cool and holds the freshness within the helmet. Get yours here now at BTOSports.com!
KLIM’s KRIOS is a new beginning for ADV helmets—revitalizing standards in strength, performance and functionality while leaving traditional compromises behind. This is the lightest adventure helmet ever created.
- Includes Pinlock-ready clear face shield, Pinlock-ready dark smoke face shield and 1 Pinlock insert
- Hand-laid full-carbon shell features a wide carbon weave
- Aerodynamic visor and spoiler attributes to stabilize and put riders’ heads at ease
- Klimatek Fabric liner systems utilize adaptive smart foam technology and anti-microbial/bacterial fast-wicking textiles
- Quick release shield and visor system requiring only a simple, 90 degree quarter-turn to lock/unlock
- Intelligent ventilation system ensures riders will keep their cool when the terrain heats up
- Airflow through the chin bar vent and a close-able top vent make it comfortable from slow-to-go
- Includes chin curtain
- Quickly transition from Street to Off-Road or to any of four riding modes quickly and without tools
- Klim Radius Goggle compatible
- Pinlock-ready Polycarbonate anti-scratch face shield
- 2 shell sizes: SM-MD, LG-3XL
- Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards