This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
LS2 - Metro FF324 Firefly Helmet
LS2 - Metro Firefly Helmet
The engineers at LS2 have worked side by side with their racers to create the most innovative modular motorcycle helmet ever made. The LS2 Metro FF324 Firefly Helmet is a marvel in helmet technology that appeals to a wide range of riders. It has so many great features that make it one of the most versatile modular helmets on the market.
The LS2 Metro FF324 Firefly Helmet can operate as a full face helmet or an open face helmet depending on the needs of the riders. Both positions have their advantages. The full face position offers complete head, face and chin protection that is absolutely necessary for operating at high speeds. The open face affords a lot more ventilation at the cost of additional protection. The chin bar flips up and out of the way with a simple lever. What is unique about the LS2 Metro line of modular motorcycle helmets is the chin bar is held securely in place by a metal latch so it does not drop unexpectedly. One of the many advantages of modular helmets is that the rider can transition between the two positions over the course of a ride as the weather and temperature changes. The shell of the LS2 Firefly is constructed out of kinetic polymer alloy (KPA). This material is a blend of polycarbonate material and thermoplastics which gives the helmet the ability to withstand impacts and punctures. This material is perfect for modular motorcycle helmets. Even In the closed position, the Firefly is well ventilated. It is equipped with four detachable plates on the chin bar that reveal even more intake vents.
- Twin Shield System drop down sunshield is operated by a cable slider for smooth and dependable sun protection
- Removable plates on chin open MX-style ventilation for the long hot rides
- Secure full metal latch and DOT approved quick-release chin strap is easy to open with a gloved hand
- The DOT approved Metro is homologated as both a full face and an open face helmet by ECE 22.05
- Ultra-light, strong yet flexible shell using LS2’s proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA)