This product has been discontinued
Scorpion - EXO-R2000 Masbou Helmet
- Customer Photos
Scorpion - EXO-R2000 Bautista Helmet
The EXO-R2000 is Scorpion’s flagship performance race helmet. Built with our exclusive TCT® composite shell construction, the lightweight EXO-R2000 was developed by Scorpion engineers with input from MotoGP™ riders and tested on the track as well as in the lab. Scorpion’s exclusive Ellip-Tec™ ratchet technology ensures a tight seal around the shield while the advanced aero-tuned ventilation system produces generous airflow and circulation throughout the helmet. The aerodynamically designed tear-drop shell shape minimizes buffeting at high speeds and the AirFit® cheekpad system ensures a custom snug fit. The EXO-R2000 comes equipped with Emergency Release cheek pads, a standard EverClear® shield PLUS a bonus Dark Smoke EverClear® shield. Pinlock® MaxVision®-ready flat shields with tearoff posts are available as an accessory for the track. Scorpion’s DNA is infused into every facet of the EXO-R2000 and the result is a new benchmark for quality and value in a premium helmet.
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT™ (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
- To optimize weight, fitment, and comfort. The R2000 is built with 4 shell sizes and 6 EPS liners. Providing you a true MotoGP™ developed race helmet.
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection (Clear shield standard, free dark smoke shield included)
- Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
- Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
- Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- High strength titanium D-ring system with industry leading durability.