Scorpion - EXO-R710 Transect Helmet
Scorpoin - EXO-R710 Transect Helmet
The EXO-R710 helmet should be considered elite in the mid-level price point for the sport rider that enjoys the canyons, track days or even just your daily commute. Scorpion has packed high end features into a the mid level helmet market, making the Scorpion EXO-R710 stand out from the rest. This new EXO-R710 helmet is a newly designed advanced shell that is made up of a fiberglass and Aramid Matrix fabric blend that exceeds SNELL and DOT standards. Other advanced features include the Elip-Tec ratchet system, the Everclear faceshield and the plush Kickwick 2 liner. The KwikWick cheekpads also leave enough room for those that wear eye glasses to comfortably put them on and off.The EXO-R710 helmet has advanced ventilation that channels cool in air in and flows through the liner and the warm air exits through the exhaust vents in the rear of the helmet. Speaking of this being a high end helmet packed entry level price point, here is another feature normally reserved for the hig end helmets, the Emergency Release cheek pad system.
The all new Transect graphic is an aggressive and stylish graphic with bold colors that are highly visible. The Scorpion EXO-R710 Transect helmet simply has it all for the mid level price point.
- Fiberglass/Aramid Matrix fiber shell is developed exclusively by Scorpion EXO, this industry leading shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- The Ellip-Tec Ratchet system is an easy, secure, tool-less faceshield that changes in seconds. Pulls the shield right against the eye port during closing to ensure sealment
- The EverClear face shield is an optically clear shield with state of the art fog free technology. Anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection
- KwikWick II Liner is an anti microbrial fabric that keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, the liner is easily removable and washable.The KwikWick cheekpads also allow room for most eye glasses
- The Emergency Release system has tabs that are located on the neck roll that allows easy removabl of the cheek pads by a trained emergency personnel
- The Aero tuned Ventilation system features three intake ports across the front of the helmet and force cool air in while four exhaust vents maximize movement of hot hair. There are also two ports in the chin bar that maximize fresh air intake