Scorpion - Influx Jacket
The Scorpion Influx jacket is made to take the heat and keep you cool. The Scorpion Influx jacket shell is made with a combination of two types of ventilated poly mesh fabrics for maximum airflow. The 600 Denier poly panels at the elbows, shoulders and back featuring EVA foam for extra durability and protection in the impact zones. There are large areas of NightViz reflective material that will light up your torso, shoulders and arms once headlights are on you. On the inside of the Influx jacket there are large pockts to hold personal items as well as loops for earphones at the collar. A wind-blocking Airguard liner can be zipped in for the cooler temperatures and easily removed during the warm rides. The Scorpion Influx jacket has a relaxed sport fit which is very comfortable, but Scorpion has gone an extra step to make sure you have a custom fit with adjustment tabs on the arms and waist. Also Scorpion has provided belt loop straps to attach to your pants belt loops to help keep the jacket down at higher speeds.
- Two types of ventilated poly mesh fabrics for maximum airflow
- 600 Denier poly panels at elbows and shoulders back with EVA foam for extra durability and protection
- Back protector pocket with PE foam pad included
- Removable full sleeve Airguard windproof liner
- NightViz reflective areas on toros, arms for increased night time visibility
- Works in conjuction with Scorpion Trey or Drafter II pants
- Jacket belt loop strap and snap can attach to jeans with a belt loop.