Shoei - X-14 Bradley Helmet
The X-14 Bradley Replica, this graphic is designed after one of MotoGP's rising stars Bradley Smith.
The X-14 is the latest and greatest in from Shoei's X series helmets. As soon as you pick this helmet up, you immediately feel like you are holding a piece of jewelery or a work of art. The fit, finish and overall quality stands out that much.
Track certified by one of the fastest riders on the planet, every detail of the X-Fourteen was carefully designed and tested until this masterpiece was born.
Unlike many of the other top of the line race helmets that feature very round shapes, the Shoei X-14 is very different, it's a long oval shape. The first thing you notice about the helmet is the extended rear shape and side spoilers in the back. Shoei claims the long oval shape will help shave off lap times and reduce drag.
Another special upgrade is the liner system, which can be modified to change the eye port position to allow better visibility depending on your riding position. Also, the cheek pads feature a cooling funnel affect which helps keep the liner cool right next to your face.
Aerodynamic Shell Design
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized thorugh extensive wind tunnel testing and riders feedback
- Dual layer multi density EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Four shell and five EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Impact absorbing EPS liner throughout the entire chin bar with Cheek Pad Cooling System
- Standard rear flaps can be replaced with optional, narrower flaps to customize aerodynamics depending on rider preference
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Top outlet vent is separate from the rear stabilizer, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow through ventilation
- Cheek pad cooling system features channels cut through EPS liner and corresponding air holes in the cheek pad foam, cooling and clearing warm humid air away.
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
3D Max-Dry System II Interior:
- The entire interior lining can be removed for cleaning and be replaced with optional thicknesses
- Cheek pads and center pad can be manipulated to allow riders to adjust the position/angle of the helmet by up to four degrees, increasing the upper field of vision while tucked in extreme racing positions
- 3D-shaped cheek pads available in multiple thicknesses for a custom fit
- Max-Dry System II liner material quickly absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture
E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet
- Chin curtain and breath guard included
CWR-F Shield and QR-E System
- QR-E base plate system allows for tool-less shield removal and installation
- Exclusive patent pending Vortex Generators on shield reduce air friction
- Scratch resistant coating and Pinlock EVO Fog Resistant System
- All-new double shield locking unwanted shield openings