- Customer Photos
Pirelli - Scorpion Pro Tire (Rear)
The Pirelli Scorpion Pro Rear tire is trusted by riders around the world. It was inspired by the ones used in the FIM Enduro World Championship. The Scorpions have cushioning features that facilitate better braking, while also helping to navigate obstacles. It was designed to handle soft and mid soft terrain but can be used in a number of different soil types. Additionally, the dirt bike tires are approved by the DOT for road use as well. The distinct tread pattern of the Scorpion Pro allows this tire to be so versatile. The unique carcass compound protects the tires from cuts & punctures, and resists tread wear for a long tire life. The rigidity of these motocross tires provides more stability, better mileage and improved traction across different terrains.
At BTO Sports we carry all of the best motocross tires like the Pirelli Scorpion Pro Rear tire. Make sure to check out our great selection of tires from all the top brands!
- I.S.D.E winning tire satisfies ecological requirements worldwide
- DOT approved front and rear - direction front and rear to optimize traction over a wide range
- Chosen "Most Aggresive Dual Purpose Tire" by DIRT-BIKE magazine
- Front and rear off-road pressure range - minimum:10 / Maximum: 13
- OE on KTM 450 & 525 EXC models