Supertech is Alpinestars innovative Pro Level Motocross apparel line, designed for superior dirt riding performance. With an engineered design for an
athletic ‘race’ fit, a chassis consisting of advanced stretch and durable stretch Ripstop and an ultra-lightweight construction, the Supertech Pants
feature a host of SX and MXGP race-proven technologies, including stretch Kevlar®, to deliver optimum levels of flexibility, freedom of movement,
ventilation, durability and comfort.
1. Race-engineered fit and performance shape designed for aggressive riding and professional levels of movement,
flexibility and comfort.
2. Main chassis constructed extensively from an advanced stretch rip-stop fabric. The textile fiber composition is
specifically developed by Alpinestars for optimized mechanical properties including strength, elasticity and abrasion
3. Secure SXM auto-lock magnetic buckle for a quick and secure closure.
4. Highly breathable stretchnet zones on the full lower leg for ultra-light weight, while also delivering superior airflow
5. Liner-less design for optimized rider comfort and effortless on and off with knee braces or knee guards.
6. Strategically positioned perforations for additional airflow and optimum ventilation.
• Performance engineered single layer construction for enhanced wearability, superior comfort and lighterweight,and
ease of use with knee braces.
• Goat leather and stretch aramid inner leg reinforcements for durability and coverage in a critical area.
• Updated material pattern delivers a ‘second skin feel’ while also aiding body movement.
• Silicon inner waist to keep the pants in position.
• Covered zippered fly for durability.
• Fade-resistant graphics.
• Kevlar® is a trademark of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. used under license by Alpinestars s.p.a.