This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
AXO - Duo Roost Guard
AXO - Duo Roost Guard
The AXO team has been making great products for over 30 years and show no signs of hitting the brakes! Originally a motocross footwear company, AXO now designs everything from race wear to protective gear to casual clothing. AXO still applies the same attention to detail that made their footwear a leader in the industry. Riders who like their motocross boots should check out their other products, like the AXO Duo roost Guard. This dirt bike chest protector provides great protection at a great price.
The AXO Duo Roost Guard is crafted out of polyurethane to provide excellent chest and back protection for riders. The dirt bike chest protector is sturdy enough to protect riders from impact or flying debris. The does not provide any flank protection. The Duo Roost can be adjusted around the shoulders and on both sides of the waist to make it more comfortable to wear. The inside of the motocross chest protector is lined with foam so it is comfortable to wear. The back portion is designed to absorb shock that would otherwise injure the riders’ back and spine. The dirt bike chest protector has strategic ventilation holes to help keep the rider cool, especially when wearing multiple layers.
At BTO Sports, we carry an extensive catalogue of motocross chest protectors like the AXO Duo Roost Guard. Additionally, we carry a large variety of AXO apparel, gear and accessories. We have so many great deals on some of the best products in the motorsports industry!
- Constructed from injected PU, the Duo Roost Guard is sturdy enough to deflect most debris thrown at it
- Adjustable soft shoulder height is achieved by repositioning the wide woven straps and clips
- Comfortable foam edging and padding surrounds the Duo
- The back is composed of a spine with an internal shock absorber structure.
- Multiple large vent holes and an aerodynamic rear "hump" allow cooling air to flow over, in and through the Duo
- Side adjustment is achieved by sliding the "D" ring along the woven Jackquard strap