Alpinestars - Tech 10 Boots (New)
Alpinestars - Tech 10 Boots
Alpinestars Tech 10 Features:
By maximizing these three priorities below, Alpinestars has successfully redesigned their prestiogious Tech 10 motocross boot to give riders a whole new level of comfort, confidence, and most importantly protection!
- A breakthrough innovation for the tech 10 is the introduction of the Alpinestars patented Frontal Flex Frame
- Combining with the dual front and rear blade conectors, the Frontal Flex Frame gives the Tech 10 a complete and seamless flexion control system, from the foot shellall the way up to the shin plate, offering high performance double motion control, over-compression, and hyper-extension.
- Engineered frontal felxion control offered by a dual-density TPU connector system, uniting the lower buckle plate with the upper blade. The Frontal Flex Frame acts as a shock absorber by redistibuting the energy across the boot frame.
- Asymetrical dual pivot arms on boot frame.
- Ankle Control System which allows natural ankle movement and improved impact protection.
- completely redesigned sole with proprietary grip sculpturing to improve foot-peg performance; grip, mud and water run-off. Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessley integreated to the milti-density foot based structure with built-in support. The central sole insert features micro grip and side hooking grip design. It is easily replacable and Alpinestars offeres a full sole replacement and a boot repair service.
- anatomically optimized redesigned for weight-asving and ergonomics the new triple buckle closure system features a nylon and fiberglass compound for improved durability and strength. New slim-line buckles include high-impact bridge closure which are cold forged for precision and strength. the closure system features a contra-closure, doubling closure security, and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning memory design for easy precise closure. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- The CE Marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that are manufactured in, or designed to be sold in, the EEA.