Alpinestars - Tech 10 Boots
Alpinestars new Tech 10 boot may look similar to the older models, but don't let that fool you. Alpinestars has a few new key features to these boots that may make you want to buy one of every color! Starting with the unparalleled flex control, this is a breakthrough innovation for the new Tech 10, including the introduction to the Alpinestars patented Frontal Flex Frame. There is also a new inner ankel brace and new unique heel protection innovation. Alpinestars redeigned the tripple buckle closure system on the new Tech 10 which improved strength and durability. They featured a unique sole integration which is completley redesigned specifically for the new 2019 boot. They are light weight and redesigned for maximizing the potential for riders like you.
Whether it's on your bike during motos, or just walking through the track, you will be able to notice and appreciate the improvements that Alpinestars has made for you. These new boots are available in 5 different colors giving everyone the opportunity to make you gear set up dialed for any kind of riding.
Alpinestars Tech 10 Features:
By maximizing these three priorities below, Alpinestars has successfully redesigned their prestiogious Tech 10 motocross boot to give riders a whole new level of comfort, confidence, and most importantly protection!
Unparalleled Flex Control:
- A breakthrough innovation for the tech 10 is the introduction of the Alpinestars patented Frontal Flex Frame
- Combining with the dual front and rear blade conectors, the Frontal Flex Frame gives the Tech 10 a complete and seamless flexion control system, from the foot shellall the way up to the shin plate, offering high performance double motion control, over-compression, and hyper-extension.
- Engineered frontal felxion control offered by a dual-density TPU connector system, uniting the lower buckle plate with the upper blade. The Frontal Flex Frame acts as a shock absorber by redistibuting the energy across the boot frame.
- Asymetrical dual pivot arms on boot frame.
- Ankle Control System which allows natural ankle movement and improved impact protection.
Unique Sole Integration:
- completely redesigned sole with proprietary grip sculpturing to improve foot-peg performance; grip, mud and water run-off. Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessley integreated to the milti-density foot based structure with built-in support. The central sole insert features micro grip and side hooking grip design. It is easily replacable and Alpinestars offeres a full sole replacement and a boot repair service.
Buckle Closure System:
- anatomically optimized redesigned for weight-asving and ergonomics the new triple buckle closure system features a nylon and fiberglass compound for improved durability and strength. New slim-line buckles include high-impact bridge closure which are cold forged for precision and strength. the closure system features a contra-closure, doubling closure security, and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning memory design for easy precise closure. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- The CE Marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that are manufactured in, or designed to be sold in, the EEA.