Alpinestars - Tech 7 Enduro Boots
- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Tech 7 Enduro Boots
Alpinestars – Tech 7 Enduro Boot is specifically manufactured to provide Enduro riders with a boot that has superior durability, an unreasonable amount of grip and protection, and unparalleled stages of structural rigidity. Although the Alpinestars – Tech 7 Enduro Boots have a strong support system may seem stiffer than others, they exert stability with a solid amount of flexibility with their biomechanical pivot ankle protection. This CE certified motocross boot is engineered to give Enduro riders an incomparable amount of grip to optimize feeling on the bike and increase their capacity to control their motorcycle. The upper region of the dirt bike boot is constructed from an innovative microfiber material that increases its flexibility while making it abrasion resistant. The Alpinestars – Tech 7 Enduro Boots upper region is also reinforced with polyurethane which increases its levels of water-resistance. Like most of Alpinestars motocross boots, the Alpinestars – Tech 7 Enduro Boots are equipped with a shin plate and medial protection that is combined together to increase the structural integrity of this boot. Along with the shin plate and medial protection, the Alpinestars – Tech 7 Enduro Boots protects your ankles by adding a new TPU biomechanical linkage that reduces damages to your leg as it experiences torsional forces. This dirt bike boot is also equipped with soft foam reinforcements around the ankles and collar for increased comfort and shock absorption. Increase your comfort, stability, and comfort on those long demanding rides with the Alpinestars – Tech 7 Enduro Boot.
The Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro boot features a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and levels of structural rigidity. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
- Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance.
- Specifically designed compound sole provides ATV and Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity
- Sole and footpeg insert are replaceable
- Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability. The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle
- Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support
- TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact
- Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable
- Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars’ developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion
- New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support
- Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank
- Shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s overall durability and improves boot’s streamlining
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry
- Internal 3D lining includes anti-slide microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position
- Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel
- CE certified