- Customer Photos
Bridgestone - M403 Intermediate Front Tire
The tire that has been dominating the Supercross/Motocross circuits on all major factory teams is now available to you!
The all new intermediate terrain M403 Rear tire is race proven with the durability to power Ryan Villopoto, Ben Townley, Ricky Charmichael and James Stewart to their championships!
- Derived from top MX/SX racing technologies, the new M403 covers a wide range of soils as well as ultimate performance on medium-hard terrain
- The front M403 provides advanced controllability and contact feel when turning into the clipping point
- With the improved performance, the M403 eases you to turn the bike into the corner, and utilizes the machine power to its maximum on acceleration and provides more grip and contact feel at your full lean
- By using new lug patterns, rubber compounds and tire constructions, the front tire provides improved cornering control
- Improved contact feel and gap absorption, better grip/traction/controllability and gives a wider range application to the harder side
- This is the replacement tire for the older M401
- Designed for use with the M404 rear tire