Dunlop - MX12 Tire (Rear)
Next-level performance, the Dunlop MX12 Rear gives you traction in a broader range of sand and mud terrain through increased cornering acceleration grip, enhanced handling in ruts and increased bump control. deliver optimum traction in sand and mud conditions, they are also available in mini sizes as well.
The MX12 offers increased cornering, acceleration, and braking grip, enhanced handling in rutted terrain, and does a better job of damping out bumps and impacts to keep the contact patch—both front and rear—on the ground and digging in.
- Sand/Mud Tire - Great performance for tough enviroments
- Innovative tread pattern includes new V-Block technology that increases traction, and does a better job clearing the tire in muddy conditions to maintain maximum performance.
- Tread pattern includes Dunlop’s exclusive block-within-a-block Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT) in the rear for enhanced cornering traction and slide control.
- Recessed flex joints between tread blocks improve compliance for enhanced traction and ride comfort.
- Narrower tire profiles increase length of contact patch for improved bump absorption, and improved steering in rutted conditions.