FMF - Fatty Pipe (KTM)
- Customer Photos
The patented FMF Fatty Pipe for KTM dirt bikes are hands down the most copied performance exhaust pipe in the world. As with all of our pipes, the Fatty is computer designed and dyno tested giving each bike model individual power gains. Our Tru-Flo stamping process ensures quality fitment, thus optimal performance. Fabricated from sturdy 19 gauge US steel, the Fatty is known for its all-encompassing power gains from bottom to top. Nickel plating provides a durable easy cleaning finish. The FMF Fatty Pipe for KTM dirt bikes is our number one seller due to the excellent versatility it provides to racers and riders of all levels.
- More tractable power, improved throttle control
- -Provides power gains throughout entire power band
- -Carbon steel with a nickel plated finish for maximum durability
- -FMF Racing’s Tru-Flo stamping process ensures a perfect fit and optimum performance.
- -Can be used with FMF or stock silencer (unless noted)
- -Our most popular 2-stroke pipe
- -O-Rings Included