Fox Racing - Flexair Honda Pant
- Customer Photos
Flexair Honda PantTwo legends collide... Fox Racing has taken their top-shelf Flexair Gear and have made it officially licensed Honda MX Apparel. Furthermore, Fox Racing has elevated their premium line of MX apparel- the Flexair Series. And these pants are engineered with one ultimate goal- to make you faster than ever before. Slip into a pair- we think they've pulled it off. Speed kills, and the Flexair series gives you that speedy edge. The 2021 Flexair Honda Pant is some serious gear. So if you're serious about improving your MX game - look no further.
Flexair has made a lot of friends since its introduction in 2015. It's allowed the progressive style of riding to reach new levels across the globe. Prestige worldwide, baby. And for 2021, Flexair receives a completely new chassis design. Add to that multiple technical enhancements, allowing the best to get better! To be sure, these all-new MX21 Flexair Pants have it all. Put a pair on and you will immediately feel the difference!
Flexair Honda Pant Features:
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) Construction for an Improved Ergonomic Fit on the Bike
- Cordura TruMotion Zonal All-Way Stretch Panels Provide Unmatched Mobility
- Minimalistic Internal Liner Reduces Chaffing, Weight & Heat
- Precision Knee Paneling Provides a Slim Fit Over Braces or Guards
- Laser-Perforated Ventilation in Key Areas for Enhanced Airflow
- Reinforced 600D Saddle Panel to Increase Durability Without Sacrificing Performance
- Double Layer Knee System w/Full Grain Cow Leather Knee Panels Backed w/Abrasion-Resistant Material
- Improved Yoke Panel w/Premium Bonded Edge for Lightweight Minimalism & Mobility
- Dyed & Sublimated Main Body Panels w/Premium Heat Transfer Logo Treatments