Fox Racing - V1 Revn Helmet
The all-new V1 Helmet continues the fine tradition of well-made yet affordable Fox MX helmets. By including their patented MIPS & MVRS systems to the V1, they have taken entry-level helmets to a whole new level of safety and race-readiness! The V1's have a systematic approach to protecting you from both linear and rotational impacts. Not to mention the radical new colors and designs that set these helmets apart from anything else on the market. The V1 series is more than ready to compete with anything else out there- and it can be yours for a price that will keep your pocket book right where you need it.
For 2021, Fox set out to give riders the most complete approach to safety and performance. Moreover, the V1 helmet line boasts features you simply will not find in helmets at this price point. It's no wonder that Fox Racing remains the number one name in motocross. So if you're looking for the ultimate combination of value and price, the 2021 V1 series has some serious 'bang for the buck'. Get yours today.
V1 Helmet Features:
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) adds a low-friction layer of protection between the helmet and the rider's head.
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) ™ is designed to release in the event of a crash
- Lightweight, Injection-Molded polycarbonate & ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of crash
- 9 Intake & 4 Exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Removable & washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- Meets DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards
- 6 shell & 6 EPS sizes for a precise fit