Fox Racing - V2 Hayl Helmet
Product Code: FOX-RACING-V2-HAYL-HELMET
CUSTOMERS WHO SHOPPED FOR THIS ITEM ALSO SHOPPED FOR...
- Customer Photos
V2 Hayl HelmetThe 2020 Fox V2 helmets have a bevvy of astonishing technical refinements for a helmet in this price range! These include the groundbreaking 'Fluid Inside' imapact management system and the MVRS visor release system. Not to mention the 11 intake scoops and 4 exhaust vents which cover all the bases in terms of both ventilation and comfort! The amount of cool air coming in and hot air shooting out, is second to none in this helmet class of Fox helmets. Airflow is at the optimum amount with this helmet, providing the utmost comfort possible! Not only that, but these Fox Racing helmets have a standard Inner liner that provides both comfort and moisture drying. Fox Helmets are quality products and always have been. Having a cool head on your shoulders not only affects comfort, but it also affects performance. The cooler you are, the more on point you are with your riding and the harder you can ride. Let the Fox V2 Race Helmet take your ride to the limit.
Be sure to check out all the other styles of the new 2020 Fox V2 Helmets at BTO Sports! If the Fox V2 Helmet is not for you, there are many more great Fox Racing Helmets available at our site than you can imagine. We have many helmets on sale, such as the Fox V1 Helmets, Fox Racing’s entry level helmet. We also have the brand new Fox Racing V3 Helmets that include the all-new MVRS visor system, as well as the new 'Fluid Inside' system. There are many options for you! So, get your hands on one of these great new Fox Racing helmets.
Helmet Design & Function
- All-New 'Fluid Inside' is Designed to Help Dissipate Rotational & Linear Energy Transmitted to the Rider's Brain in the Event of a Crash
- Lightweight, Injection-Molded PC & ABS Shell Construction Disperses Energy in Crashes
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) releases in the Event of a Crash
- Dual-Density Varisorb EPS Liner Provides Improved Protection by Spreading the Forces of Impact Across a Wider Surface Area
- 4 Shell Sizes & 4 EPS Sizes for a Precise Fit | Shell Disperses Energy in Event of Crash
- EPP/PU Chin Bar Maintains Lower Weight While Helping to Manage Energy During Impacts
- Removable & Washable XT2 Comfort Liner & Cheek Pads are Anti-Microbial & Manage Odor While Wicking Moisture Away From Head
- 11 Intake Scoops & 4 Exhaust Vents for Optimum Airflow
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 & DOT Certifications