- Customer Photos
Fox Racing - V2 Leen Helmet
The all-new V2 Helmet continues the fine tradition of well-made yet affordable Fox MX helmets. It builds off its championship-winning heritage with a new, highly ventilated design and a systematic approach to protecting you from both linear and rotational impacts. The V2's also boast the MIPS impact protection as well as the revolutionary MVRS system for front-line protection and race-ready performance. Not to mention the radical new colors and designs that set these helmets apart from anything else on the market!
For 2021, Fox set out to give riders the most complete approach to safety and performance. To that end, the V2 helmets are packed to the gills with most of the features you will find in premium helmets at a much higher price point! In short, the V2's have the high standards for safety that make Fox Racing the number one name in motocross. So if you're looking for the ultimate combination of value and price, the 2021 V2 series has some serious 'bang for the buck'. Get yours today.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) adds a low-friction layer of protection between the helmet and the rider's head.
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) ™ is designed to release in the event of a crash
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- 11 Intake & 4 Exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Injected Mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable XT2 comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Meets DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards
- 6 shell and 6 EPS sizes for a precise fit