Fox Racing - Vue Vlar Goggle
Product Code: fox-racing-vue-vlar-goggle
$129.95 $97.46 Sale
You Save: $32.49 (25.00%)
Vue Vlar Goggle
See The Possibilities...Designed and developed with input from pro motocross rider Ken Roczen, the Fox Racing Vue goggle will give you the best vision possible from a motocross goggle. The Vue goggle features unmatched field of vision, an injected molded Polycarbonate lens and Fox's exclusive TruLock quick change lens system. A turn-to-release system removes the outrigger, giving you access to swap lenses quickly and efficiently.
With the widest FOV that you can get in a goggle, Ken Roczen worked with the Fox Moto-X Lab on the Vue Goggle to suit his vision. The locking outrigger system makes quick work of lens replacement while the 3 layer molded face foam provides a comfortable fit every time. The injected Polycarbonate lens provides premium clarity and protection from flying debris that modern motocross bikes will throw up. To keep the airflow moving through the goggle, Fox has built in 360 venting that not only keeps riders cool but also aids in reducing fogging.
Fox has taken the worry out of your goggles moving around with a 45mm strap that has a silicone backed strap that eliminates goggle slippage. The Fox Racing Vue goggles are race-ready right out of the box and comes with a 5 pack non-laminated tear-offs so you can open the box and ride!
The winning choice is clear, as the Fox Racing Vue goggle is ready to propel you to the top!
Vue Goggle Features:
- Wide View Port Provides Exceptional Peripheral Vision
- Injected Polycarbonate Lens Provides Optical Clarity & Protects Against Roost Impact
- TruLock System Makes Lens Replacement Quick & Easy
- ABS/Nylon Outer Frame to Resist Roost & Increase Durability
- Soft TPU Face Plate Forms to Riders Face for Improved Comfort
- 360 Venting Optimizes Airflow Keeping the Rider Cool & Reduces Fogging
- 45mm Strap w/Backing Silicone Stripe Provides Superior Helmet Grip
- 3-Layer Molded Face Foam Wicks Sweat & Provides a Comfortable Fit
- Pre-Curved Design Offers Superior Optical Clarity
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 & EN1938.2010 Standards for Impact Resistance
- Clear or Chrome/Mirror Inject Lens ($119.95-$129.95)
- Anti-Fog Treated | Tear-Offs Included
- Offers 100% UVA & UVB Protection