Fox Racing - 360 Voke Pant (Youth)
- Customer Photos
360 Voke Pant (Youth)
Fox Racing's 360 Racewear is an evolution of winning MX apparel. For decades, the sport of motocross has progressed. From the days of factory welded cone pipes to today’s high revving 4-stroke engines, the Fox Racing 360 MX pants continually evolved to stay on top. And wouldn't you know it, that holds true today. Whether you're the new kid on the starting gate, chasing your first championship or the G.O.A.T., this 360 racewear is ready to perform. The forecast for 2021 has sunshine with a strong chance of podiums...
Fox Racing continues to redesign the now iconic 360 racewear with a new pant chassis. After countless hours and multiple prototypes, Fox Racing is excited to release the next generation of performance racewear. The MX21 360 pants are here, and they have raised the bar. And from the looks of this latest 360 Series- Fox is pulling no punches! The colors and designs of this new gear will have you looking sharp all season long.
The pants utilize TRUMOTION 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion, while 600D polyester protects high abrasion areas. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Fox's Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.
360 Pant Features:
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) Construction for an Improved, Ergonomic Fit on the Bike
- TruMotion Zonal All-Way Stretch Panels Provide Premium Mobility & Comfort
- HD Dobby-Weave Combined w/600D Zonal Paneling Create an Unmatched Combination of Durability & Function
- Double-Layer Knee System w/Full-Grain Leather Outer & Abrasion Resistant Inner Layer Increase Durability Between Knee Braces & the Bike
- Abrasion-Resistant Inner Layer Gives Enhanced Durability Against Knee Braces & Guards
- Dyed & Sublimated Main Body Panels w/Premium Silicone & TPR Logo Treatments for a Rich, Durable & Long-lasting Aesthetic
- Lightweight & Flexible Yoke Reduces Weight & Increases Comfort
- Reinforced Stitching for Enhanced Durability & Improved Tear Resistance
- Internal Mesh Liner for Increased Comfort