Fox Racing - V1 Trev Helmet (Youth)
- Customer Photos
V1 Trev Helmet (Youth)
Made For Bad Days...
It's technology you hope you never use, but you're glad it's there when you need it. Traditional visors are firmly attached with screws. Fox Racing's patented Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) replaces screws with magnets. The visor is designed to stay firmly in place under roost, bur release in a crash. MVRS is a completely new approach to managing rotational forces that is strong enough to be there when you need it, yet smart enough to release when you don't.
The 2021 line of Youth Fox Racing V1 Helmets features this groundbreaking MVRS technology. Not to mention the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS). We're talking premium head protection! And the price point for this line remains low- making this the motocross value of the year. And this camo Trev model is both sleek and stunning! Get your V1 today.
V1 Helmet Features:
- MVRS [Magnetic Visor Release System] | MIPS [Multi-Directional Impact Protection System]
- Lightweight Injection-Molded Polycarbonate & ABS Shell Construction
- Shell Disperses Energy in Event of Crash
- 9 Intake Scoops & 4 Exhaust Vents for Optimum Airflow
- Removable & Washable Comfort Liner & Cheek Pads
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 & DOT Certifications
- 1 Shell & 1 EPS Size