Gaerne - GX-1 Boots
With its lightweight design and sleek new light-alloy buckle system, the GX-1 boot will perform highly on the track or on the trails. Featuring a composite construction, the GX-1 is made with leather, plastic, and synthetic material composites, granting superb lateral strength and overall protection. This Gaerne boot showcases an anti-torsion structural support system, consisting of two lugs that slide inside specially designed pockets, helping to prevent front and rear overextension while still allowing flex both forwards and backwards. Stamped suede is implemented in the interior for increased grip and heat resistance. Gaerne's Memory Cell Foam conforms and compresses adeptly to the foot, adding shock absorption and a ton of comfort. Once you slip your foot into the comfortable GX-1, the ride is just the bonus.
- Anatomically shaped for extra foot/lower leg comfort
- Replaceable 4 alloy buckle closure system
- Lightweight breathable mesh lining
- Anti-torsion lug support system
- Stamped suede increases grip/heat resistance
- Exclusive high-grip rubber compound sole
- Padded flex panels on instep/heel cup provide flexibility
- Height: 16.1"
- Weight: 4.66lbs (each)