Gaerne - SG-10 Boot
- Customer Photos
The SG-10 is a premium boot, the kind of boot that real racers wear. Dual composite rubber soles, lightweight alloy, replaceable buckle system, exclusive Gaerne "Grip Guard", floating "Razorback" with a built in ankle allignment system, supercross shank as well as a heel bumper and memory cell PU inner foam liner that completes the construction for an unforgettable fit. Compared the features and you will see why GAERNE is leading the way!
- A completely new offroad boot with a super comfortable, innovative and ergonomic design.
- Lightweight upper combines microfiber inserts and PU protections
- Razorback pivot system grants a strong lateral support, preventing ankle twisting without compromising the flexibility
- Closure System made of lightweight and replaceable buckles with Velcro on the top for a precise fit.
- By removing the first two buckles on the top, it is possible to make the opening wider to accomodate a bigger leg or knee-brace
- Rubber grip offers heat protection as well as exceptional grip on the bike.
- Dual composite rubber sole and memory cell PU inner foam liner.