Leatt - Moto 2.5 WindBlock Gloves
- Customer Photos
Great for those windy cold days with a Microfleece inner backing and no loss in grip feel, due to the MicronGrip palm.
The MicronGrip palm is setting a new standard for gloves in this price range, with new FormFit finger stitching providing great dry and wet grip with superior feel.
If you are looking for very cold conditions, check out the 2.5 SubZero gloves, or for impact protection, check out the Leatt 3.5 or 4.5.
- NEW HydraDri 4-way stretch outer shell membrane
- 10.000mm/10.000g/m² Waterproof/Breathable
- Microfleece inner backing for hand comfort.
- FormFit finger stitching to give the best grip and feel
- Microinjected 3D Brush Guard reinforcement for pinky and knuckles
- MicronGrip palm
- Super slim with superior handlebar feel
- Excellent dry and wet grip
- Very durable with touch screen function
- New Stretch Stitch thread for seam strength
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless palm
- Multi-row, technical thread stitching for durability
- Plastic free recyclable packaging